Monday, July 16, 2007

RICHARDSON: TRULY SORRY

Quintin Richardson has apologized for the whole alleged pot-possession-at-the-same-apartment-complex-I-was-shot-at incident.

"I have made some bad decisions recently. I am truly sorry," Richardson said in a statement released by his attorney, Neal Lourie. "I realize that I have to turn my life around.
"This is not the person I want to be and it is not how I want my community to view me. I have to move forward and concentrate on improving myself, going to school and hopefully playing football."

C&F has no power to do anything about this, since he is not the HBC or in a position to place his "thoughts" on a third-party Web site, but would be inclined to give Richardson the proverbial second chance. As long as he stays away from the apartment complex.


Quintin, a constructive tip: Stay away from this neighborhood.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home