Sunday, February 25, 2007

THE TIES THAT BIND?

After shocking revelations involving Al Sharpton's ties to the late Strom Thurmond, genealogists have uncovered another bizarre connection.

The ancestors of Mississippi State coach Sylvester Croom were once owned by relatives of Ed Orgeron, linking the coaches of two in-state rivals.

"Well, it just gives me another reason to beat his white a$$," Croom said upon hearing of the story. The statement caused buildings within a five-block radius to shape wildly.

"Um. 's 'at so?" Oregeron growled. "Hope to own him again in the future. His team, that is. His team. "


I owned him last year, didn't I? Heh heh heh.

"It doesn't really surprise me," said Alabama Head Coach Nick Saban. "After all, Ed's a coonass, and his relatives probably owned a few slaves, so I'm not shocked or anything."

"I coached at Oregon," said Kentucky coach Rich Brooks. "Oh, oh, Orgeron. No, I never coached there. Who are you people, anyway?"

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home