Wednesday, December 20, 2006

TAYLOR BENNETT TO START FOR TECH. Ball (cough cough) can't (cough cough)

Chan Gailey will have Taylor Bennett play QB for Georgia Tech during the Gator Bowl Jan. 1 in Jacksonville.

REGGIE BALL, of course, IS Tech's normal starting quarterback. But Gailey finally decided to think ACADEMICALLY about the choice between Ball and Bennett, and decided to go with the latter. No word on whether this makes Gailey INELIGIBLE for continuing to hold the "Sooper Genius" label.

So, Jackets fans can rejoice in getting what they want: Taylor Bennett will start at QB.


But what's the bright side for him?

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"I have been using Advanced Gain Pro for 3 months now and I must say I'm simply amazed. I really didn't think the product would have this many benefits. I really only purchased the pills to help the reliability of my erections. But to my surprise every aspect of my penis and sex life has improved. I have larger, harder erections easily, and I can really satisfy my girlfriend fully now."
Dexter, Chicago

The next generation of enlargement pill is here!

________________________________
Our others products, more info here:
Ultra Allure Pheromones
Anatrim

4:35 PM

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home