Tuesday, December 26, 2006

NO MEANS MAYBE

"I think I can! I think I can! I think I can!"


The little athletic program that won't quit, Alabama, continues to pursue Nick Saban, according to NFL.com.

When Alabama last approached Dolphins coach Nick Saban earlier this month, the school was told not to bother him during the season.
But the season is about to end, and Alabama could be gearing up to make one more big push at Saban.
Multiple NFL insiders believe that Alabama either already has a major college coach waiting in the wings, or it is banking on being able to lure away Saban, who told the ESPN crew this weekend that there's a certain part of him that misses influencing younger players. ...
Sometime in the next week, Saban is expected to have a big decision to make. The popular thinking, based on Saban's statements more than anything else, is that he stays. But there are still some who would not be surprised if he goes.


Ah, cherie, it must be love!



Saban prepares a response for his would-be paramour.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home