Tuesday, December 05, 2006

FOREVER IS FOR YESTERDAY

"I'm going to repeat myself as clear as I can. I plan on being the coach at West Virginia for the rest of my career if they'll have me. That's what I'm planning on doing. I don't plan on calling or talking to anybody this week. I don't plan on talking to anybody next week. I don't plan on doing anything but everything I can for West Virginia football. That's the end of the story. That's it."
--Rich Rodriguez, 12/1/06

TUSCALOOSA -- University of Alabama Athletics Director Mal Moore met with West Virginia University coach Rich Rodriguez in New York City on Tuesday...
--Tidesports.com, 12/5/06

Insert punchline here:_________________


I don't plan on meeting with anyone -- except Alabama...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home